The Ekstrom Carlson 2 flute compression (chip compressed in middle of product leaving a clean top and bottom surface) solid carbide router bit is designed for routing hard woods (walnut, poplar, oak, maple, mahogany, cherry, birch, beech, ash, teak), soft woods (cedar, redwood, cottonwood, pine), and composite woods (MDF, particle board, plywood).
- Premium carbides with proprietary relief angles and geometries for smooth chip flow and an excellent product finish.
- Many sizes available in stock. Special sizes offered on request.
- MT styles are mortise style with shorter upcut lengths
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 processes and test procedures.
- High volume discounts available.
- Stocking to your needs for high usage applications.
- Manufactured in Rockford, IL, USA.