The Ekstrom Carlson 1 flute spiral downcut O flute solid carbide router bit is designed for routing hard plastics (cast acrylic, melamine, vinyl, pvc, nylon)), soft plastics (plexiglass, extruded acrylic, UHMW, polystyrene, HDP, polypropylene, PVC, polyethylene, polycarbonate, ABS), composite plastics (fiberglass, phenolic, acetal) and aluminum
- Premium carbides with proprietary relief angles and geometries for smooth chip flow and an excellent product finish.
- Extreme Super Polished O flutes to minimize product stick and provide proper chip curl
- Many sizes available in stock. Special sizes offered on request.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 processes and test procedures.
- High volume discounts available.
- Stocking to your needs for high usage applications.
- Manufactured in Rockford, IL, USA.