The Ekstrom Carlson 1 flute straight O flute solid carbide router bit is designed for routing hard plastics (cast acrylic, melamine, vinyl, pvc, nylon)), soft plastics (plexiglass, extruded acrylic, UHMW, polystyrene, HDP, polypropylene, PVC, polyethylene, polycarbonate, ABS), and composite plastics (fiberglass, phenolic, acetal).
- Premium carbides with proprietary relief angles and geometries for smooth chip flow and an excellent product finish.
- Polished O flutes to minimize product stick and provide proper chip curl
- Many sizes available in stock. Special sizes offered on request.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 processes and test procedures.
- High volume discounts available.
- Stocking to your needs for high usage applications.
- Manufactured in Rockford, IL, USA.
30% OFF THE FOLLOWING VARIANTS AT CHECKOUT WITH CODE 30%OFF
- 3/16 x 3/8 x 1/4 x 2
- 1/8 x 3/8 x 1/4 x 1 1/2
- 1/8 x 1/2 x 1/4 x 2 3/4
- 1/4 x 1 1/8 x 1/4 x 3
- 1/4 x 3/8 x 1/4 x 2 1/2