The Ekstrom Carlson 2 flute upcut ballnose solid carbide router bit is designed for routing hard woods (walnut, poplar, oak, maple, mahogany, cherry, birch, beech, ash, teak), soft woods (cedar, redwood, cottonwood, pine), composite woods (MDF, particle board, plywood), plastics and aluminum.
- Premium carbides with proprietary relief angles and geometries for smooth chip flow and an excellent product finish.
- Many sizes available in stock. Special sizes offered on request.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 processes and test procedures.
- High volume discounts available.
- Stocking to your needs for high usage applications.
- Manufactured in Rockford, IL, USA.