The Ekstrom Carlson 1 flute upcut solid carbide router bit is designed for routing hard woods (walnut, poplar, oak, maple, mahogany, cherry, birch, beech, ash, teak), soft woods (cedar, redwood, cottonwood, pine), and composite woods (MDF, particle board, plywood) and aluminum
- Premium carbides with proprietary relief angles and geometries for smooth chip flow and an excellent product finish.
- Special sizes offered on request.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 processes and test procedures.
- High volume discounts available.
- Stocking to your needs for high usage applications.
- Manufactured in Rockford, IL, USA.