The Ekstrom Carlson 3 flute upcut solid carbide chipbreaker router bit is designed for routing hard woods (walnut, poplar, oak, maple, mahogany, cherry, birch, beech, ash, teak), soft woods (cedar, redwood, cottonwood, pine), and composite woods (MDF, particle board, plywood).
- Premium carbides with proprietary relief angles and geometries for smooth chip flow and an excellent product finish.
- Many sizes available in stock. Special sizes offered on request.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 processes and test procedures.
- High volume discounts available.
- Stocking to your needs for high usage applications.
- Manufactured in Rockford, IL, USA.